- Choose your drink package and join others for a combination of history, culture and adult beverages as your tour a number of historic sites, food establishments and legendary pubs in the city’s Near North Side
- Head to Old Town to explore the neighborhood’s colorful history, while you check out Second City and grab a drink at a historic neighborhood pub
- Wrap up in River North with some classic Chicago stories and a beverage at the oldest pub in town that sits above a well-hidden, authentic Prohibition-era speakeasy
- Friendly, knowledgeable guide
- Transit Fares
- Food (one large burger and snack)
- Beverage package (optional)
Please wear comfortable shoes and dress for Chicago weather – tours operate rain or shine. Guests should be able to climb stairs as not all train stations have functioning elevators/escalators.
Guests must be 18 or older to attend.
Tickets are nonrefundable