Eat, drink and discover the Loop and Pilsen via the Pink Line. We'll explore museums, experience an elevated train ride, enjoy small bites along the way and end at a brewery.
Duration:  3hrs 30mins - 4hrs 30mins
Cancellation:  No refunds for cancelled bookings
Best Price Guaranteed
- Head to Potbelly for a small bite before your friendly and knowledgable South Side tour guide takes you on a guided journey
- Explore a hidden museum inside the Federal Reserve Bank and a train station that opened in 1897 before making your way out to Pilsen – a vibrant neighborhood just southwest of the Loop originally settled by Czech immigrants
- Make your way to Pilsen to visit the National Museum of Mexican Art, enjoy beautiful murals and taste authentic Mexican cuisine
- Hop back on the train and wrap it all up at Lagunitas Brewing with a beer tasting
- Following the tour, your guide will be available to assist with directions and your return trip to the Loop
- Guided tour
- Transit Fares
- Small Bites
- Brewery Tasting
Please wear comfortable shoes and dress for Chicago weather – tours operate rain or shine. Guests should be able to climb stairs as not all train stations have functioning elevators/escalators.
Guests must be 18 or older to attend.
Meeting location:  209 S LaSalle St
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year