Add some kayaking skills to your inventory with an intermediate class that teaches you a ton. Practice all sorts of tricks and moves in a pool while you work with a friendly instructor who's full of helpful advice.
Cancellation:  No refunds for cancelled bookings
Best Price Guaranteed
- Take your skills to the next level with an intermediate skills and techniques class in Chicago
- Cover high and low braces, learn how to prevent a capsize, practice drawing strokes and more
- Work on hip snap development, bow rescues, paddle float rescues and cowboy rescues
- Take advantage of your safe and protected environment to recap the basics and refine paddle strokes
- 2-hour kayak lesson
- Kayak, paddles, life jackets and spray skirts
- Friendly instructors
Please come prepared to get wet and be in the pool. Locker rooms and showers are available for use. Please bring a swim suit, towel, swim shirt or synthetic shirt for warmth. Goggles and nose plugs are optional.
May 29, 2017
Good class, patient instructors. Lots of wet-exit practice.
Meeting location:  901 W Roosevelt Rd
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year