Grab your friends or cook with new ones during a guided Filipino cooking class. Make signature dishes and enjoy your masterpiece at the end of the class with the others.
Duration:  2hrs 30mins - 3hrs
Cancellation:  No refunds for cancelled bookings
Best Price Guaranteed
- Learn about Filipino cuisine from a professional, hearing stories that include how it is influenced by Chinese, Spanish and the American presence
- Explore some of the best dishes that are loved by locals in the Philippines
- Create fresh pickled cucumber and Bihongke, a fragrant ginger and bean thread noodle soup then move onto classic chicken Adobo with coconut milk, and Pinakbet made with pork and fresh mixed vegetables
- Later, try your hands on making Turon, a banana fritter with jackfruit and lemongrass caramel
- Guided cooking class
- All ingredients and supplies
The class is BYOB.
Meeting location:  1916 W North Ave
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year