Explore the tunnels and walkways of Chicago's Pedway, a subterranean commuter's haven protected from wild weather patterns. Get a unique perspective on the city's landmarks and more with a walk along the Pedway.
Duration:  1hr 30mins
Best Price Guaranteed
- Get a feel for the city as you stroll along a connected walkway that winds past famous shops, and above and below buildings
- See some of the city’s most beautiful lobbies, Tiffany domes and ornate windows without having to worry about the weather since the tour is indoors
- Learn about the history of Chicago from a lively tour guide: Come away with more knowledge about Chicago than many locals
- Enjoy a 90-minute, briskly paced walking tour that takes you through little known parts of Chicago’s loop in the under-explored Pedway
- See more than the typical architecture sights when you explore City Hall, the State of Illinois Building, Marshall Fields and more
- 90-minute guided walking tour
The tour has a lot of stairs and and escalators and is not ideal for strollers, wheelchairs, or walkers.
Tours take place rain or shine, you’ll be inside and dry.
Oct 7, 2019
Margaret is a seasoned (and very funny) guide. She is full of knowledge, perspective, humor, and LOVE for her city of Chicago. It is one of the most unique tours I've ever been on, and I highly recommend it to anyone who wants to see more than just the "highlights" of the city. This is a tour that literally looks at what's underneath this great place, and IN places like City Hall, the County Seat, and a few glitzy malls! See what everyday, working Chicagoans see. There are treasures at every turn. Do it! You will enjoy it and leave Chicago knowing more than you thought you would.
Aug 14, 2019
Loved the experience and the guide Margaret was very informative and helpful.
Aug 5, 2019
Margaret had an amazing energy and so much knowledge about the pedway and the Chicago history behind it. We learned so much and had such a great time!!! I am definitely going to recommend to all of my friends!
Meeting location:  100 W Randolph St
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year