Wander through Chicago's Little India for a taste of the food, history, architecture, and entertainment of this unique neighborhood. Sample local cuisine and learn the stories behind the district from your friendly guide.
Duration:  4hrs 30mins
Best Price Guaranteed
- Immerse yourself in Indian culture when you try on traditional clothing and visit a Sikh Temple
- Sample both Indian and Pakistani foods bursting with flavor as you chow down on a delicious meal
- Learn about traditional Indian spices at the Spice Store and how to use them for authentic Indian cuisine at home
- Get creative with Henna tattoos that let you take home part of your unforgettable tour
- Guided Little India walking tour
- Indian and Pakistani appetizers and snacks
- Visit to Sikh Temple and Spice Store
- Henna tattoo
Oct 17, 2016
Good tour. I learned a lot about the culture and differences within. I appreciate the experience and education but would have liked to eat more food on a food tour.
Oct 20, 2015
The tour was FUN, informative and a great way to spend a few hours in Chicago learning about another culture. Definitely one of the highlights of our trip to Chicago. Would highly recommend and Mohammed was an excellent guide!
May 21, 2015
What a wonderful way to spend a day! Thank you for a great experience!
Meeting location:  2541 W Devon Ave
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year