Bring the dark side of Chicago to life with an expert historian regaling you with ghostly tales during a two-and-a-half hour bus tour. See famous haunted sites and uncover the stories of Chicago that are better left buried.
Duration:  2hrs 30mins
Best Price Guaranteed
- Prepare for a scare on a bus tour of Chicago’s devilish past with an expert guide leading the way
- Check out sites where infamous events occurred, including the Eastland Disaster and the St. Valentine’s Day Massacre
- Learn about the tragedies and mysteries that haunt the abandoned City Cemetery and Death Valley
- Ride below haunted skyscrapers and around murder sites as you encounter the other side of Chicago
- Coach bus tour
- Narration from a historian
This is a bus tour with minimal walking at various stops.
Nov 8, 2019
Our bus tour guide was nice and sweet but wasn't enticing us with the information. It is nice if you have never been to the city but I would not recommend to any locals. Most of the stories are basic Chicago stories that a Chicagoan would know.
Nov 5, 2019
Nov 4, 2019
Tony was fine as guide. Told us as we were leaving that if we needed lost and found to contact him we had his number and email . My friend left a bag on the bus. Called as was told by Ursula no one would ever say that. 7 of us heard it. Couldn’t believe how rude Ursula was. No one would ever say that... well check with Tony because he did. Tony was nice. Ursula...not nice
Meeting location:  520 S Michigan Ave
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year