Discover the ever-changing neighborhoods on the city’s Northwest Side. See historic mansions, view 100-year-old buildings that have been reinvented and enjoy food and drink at local establishments.
Duration:  3hrs 15mins - 3hrs 45mins
Cancellation:  No refunds for cancelled bookings
Best Price Guaranteed
- Meet for coffee in a popular shop located in one of Chicago’s neo-Gothic landmark buildings.
- Visit what was once the largest office building in the world.
- In Wicker Park, enjoy a small bite and then stroll this trendy neighborhood seeing original and newly-restored buildings, famous mansions, a beautiful park, and the business district.
- Grab another quick bite before we jump on the Blue Line again and head back to the Loop.
- End the tour with another national landmark building and a sweet treat at a popular food hall.
- Guided tour
- Transit Fares
- Small Bites
Please wear comfortable shoes and dress for Chicago weather – tours operate rain or shine. Guests should be able to climb stairs as not all train stations have functioning elevators/escalators.
- Must be able to climb stairs
- Tour minimum of 2 people
- Youth (age 12 and over) must be accompanied by an adult (age 18 and over)
- Please bring a valid form of ID
- Cancellations made at least 24 hours before the event start time will receive a full refund
- Tours canceled with less than 24 hours notice from the event start time are not eligible for a refund
- In the case of operator cancellation due to weather or other unforeseen circumstances, customers will receive a full refund
- No-shows will be charged full price
- Please feel free to contact us with any questions
Apr 11, 2019
The L is pure, iconic Chicago and this was a fun tour with lots of interesting historical tidbits presented about Chicago. I live in the city and take the Blue Line on occasion, and yet I learned new things from the commentary given by the guides, who, by the way, were really pleasant. I liked the food stops. It included places I would never have known about. The empanadas and Moscow Mules were terrific and the macarons from a French bakery were delicious and very authentic. I'd say this is a good tour for people who are visiting you from out of town, but also a fun thing to do as a resident. I plan to try the tours on some of the other lines. I never go on the pink or green lines, so it will be a neat way to see parts of the city I don't normally visit.
Meeting location:  125 S Clark St
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year