Experience all the city's biggest food hits on a guided tour. Stroll through some of the city's world-renowned architecture and public art in the famed Chicago Loop District.
Duration:  3hrs - 3hrs 30mins
Cancellation:  No refunds for cancelled bookings
Best Price Guaranteed
- Kick off with one of Chicago’s most iconic foods: deep-dish pizza, that’s built “upside-down” because it takes 45 minutes to bake
- Head to the Harold P. Washington Library for a historical and architectural introduction to one of the most important U.S. cities
- Pass Alexander Calder’s Flamingo, as your group discusses Chicago’s most famous mayor and the legacy of public art he left behind
- Make your way to Chicago’s oldest Italian restaurant for a traditional Italian beef sandwich
- Finish the tour with a dessert, the signature Secret Dish, with a view from the Michelin Recommended, the youngest restaurant on our tour
- Three-hour and thirty-minute guided food tour
- Six stops
- A passionate and experienced local guide
- Great insight about local food, history, art, and architecture
- Small intimate groups
- You can add upgraded drink package tickets at checkout which includes 3 drinks, tax and tip included.
- Broken English (beer brewed in Chicago)
- The Capone (a cocktail first made in Brooklyn and named after Al Capone, a famous Chicago crime boss)
- German wheat beer (brewed in Chicago)
- This tour does not offer gluten-free or vegan options
- To join our food tour, you must wear comfortable shoes. There will be around 25 mins of walking but it is not too difficult and is broken up between food stops. The guide walks at the pace of the tour members, you will never be rushed.
Meeting location:  521 S Dearborn St
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year