Sample brews from Chicago's newest craft beer hot-spots on a guided tour. Hit up the breweries while learning the history and expertise behind making each beer.
Cancellation:  No refunds for cancelled bookings
Best Price Guaranteed
- Sip on dynamic ales from a recent startup that has seen great success in its short beginnings
- Engage with a crowd that helped build the brewing trend in Chicago, and paved the way for the lager-style beer being made worldwide
- Head to a quirky bar and restaurant, serving delicious local brews and equally delicious bites (included in the upgraded food package)
- Make a stop at a relevant establishment with a penchant for DIY brewing
- End at a rooftop bar with the character of the old-world pubs, as you dine on our Secret Dish that pushes culinary excellence to a new level
- Three-hour guided beer tour
- Five venues where you will try eight different beers
- You can add upgraded food package tickets at checkout which include a unique burger with a tangy spread, topped with a fig reduction and an Asian-inspired take on bone-in wings.
- To join our Craft Beer Tour, you should wear comfortable shoes. There will be around one mile of walking, however the majority of time will be spent in the actual venues.
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year