Take part in a historical walking tour through the largest cemetery in Chicago. Check out some of the biggest names in Chicago throughout a 350-acre cemetery.
Duration:  1hr 45mins - 2hrs 15mins
Best Price Guaranteed
- Get a chance to witness the final resting places of such historic names, such as Oscar Mayer.
- Visit the crypt of a Nobel Prize Musician who was also Vice President of the United States.
- Learn where one family decided to go after the closing of the old Chicago City Cemetery.
- Hear stories about why some of the gravestones are a bright blue and others are not.
- Guided tour of Rosehill Cemetery.
- Strollers and children welcome. Kids aged ten and under go free!
- No pets or alcohol allowed.
Apr 24, 2021
Larry was an amazing tour guide not just for his knowledge but his sense of humor adds to the tour as well. Definitely signing up for another tour.
Apr 21, 2021
Our guide Larry was great! His knowledge and anecdotes made the experience extremely fun! I will do the tour again!!! Thanks again to Larry!!!!
Sep 15, 2020
Our guide was so fun and knowledgeable. He veered off the path when we expressed an interest in something. Our only regret was not seeing more. So, we will need to return!
Meeting location:  5600 N Ravenswood Ave
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year