Take part in a historical walking tour through the largest cemetery in Chicago. Check out some of the biggest names in Chicago throughout a 350-acre cemetery.
Duration:  1hr 45mins - 2hrs 15mins
Best Price Guaranteed
- Get a chance to witness the final resting places of such historic names, such as Oscar Mayer.
- Visit the crypt of a Nobel Prize Musician who was also Vice President of the United States.
- Learn where one family decided to go after the closing of the old Chicago City Cemetery.
- Hear stories about why some of the gravestones are a bright blue and others are not.
- Guided tour of Rosehill Cemetery.
- Strollers and children welcome. Kids aged ten and under go free!
- No pets or alcohol allowed.
Sep 14, 2021
They were a no call no show. I called them. They refunded my money in Groupon bucks.
Aug 24, 2021
The tour guide was actually awesome super entertaining and we had a very personalized tour. I can't speak highly enough about the guide. I'm not a huge cemetery person and my friend is obsessed and the guide was somehow able to make it to both of us had a great experience.
Jul 20, 2021
Our guide, Larry, is knowledgeable, thoughtful, and kind
Meeting location:  5600 N Ravenswood Ave
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year