Take part in a historical walking tour through the largest cemetery in Chicago. Check out some of the biggest names in Chicago throughout a 350-acre cemetery.
Duration:  1hr 45mins - 2hrs 15mins
Best Price Guaranteed
- Get a chance to witness the final resting places of such historic names, such as Oscar Mayer.
- Visit the crypt of a Nobel Prize Musician who was also Vice President of the United States.
- Learn where one family decided to go after the closing of the old Chicago City Cemetery.
- Hear stories about why some of the gravestones are a bright blue and others are not.
- Guided tour of Rosehill Cemetery.
- Strollers and children welcome. Kids aged ten and under go free!
- No pets or alcohol allowed.
Sep 15, 2020
Our guide was so fun and knowledgeable. He veered off the path when we expressed an interest in something. Our only regret was not seeing more. So, we will need to return!
Jul 2, 2019
Very informative. I learned about Chicago history as well as cemetery history.
May 6, 2019
Great walking tour! So much fascinating info about the cementary and who all is buried there! Larry was an awesone tour guide! Must see the stunning Tiffany windows at the Mausoleum too! Need another day to see more!
Meeting location:  5600 N Ravenswood Ave
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year