- Set sail on a guided tour out of Belmont Harbor in beautiful Lincoln Park neighborhood
- Feel free to bring your own food and drinks (alcohol or non-alcoholic) to enjoy while onboard
- Catch sight of the breathtaking views of Chicago’s beautiful skyline from the water
- Sit back and enjoy a private excursion that is made for up to six people in total
- Two-hour private sailing trip
- Ice, refrigeration, cups, plates and utensils
- You should bring layers and keep in mind that it is typically several degrees cooler on the water than on shore
- Sneakers or boat shoes are best for your safety moving about the boat as well as keeping the deck free of marks
We will do everything possible to ensure your charter occurs as scheduled. However, in the event of lightning, heavy rain, cold temperatures or excessive wind and waves your sail may be postponed or cancelled.
Please bring alcohol in a reasonable amount and drink responsibly; remember that you are on the water where safety is paramount. If you or a guest arrive intoxicated your charter may be canceled. No drugs of any kind allowed - zero tolerance.
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 72 hours in advance.
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below