Discover the extensive public art collection of Millennium Park, and get an insider’s perspective from your artist and educator tour guide.
Best Price Guaranteed
- 3 hour private, customizable walking tour through Chicago’s Millennium Park, Grant Park, the AON Plaza, and the Art Institute’s outdoor sculpture garden with a knowledgeable artist and art educator as your guide
- Get insider information and enjoy a broader understanding of;the art, surrounding architecture, history, and artists behind each piece visited
- Guide uses representations of other works by the artists for a deeper understanding of the artists as a whole
- See over 25 pieces, including works by Anish Kapoor, Jaume Plensa, Frank Gehry, Lorado Taft, and more
- Option to visit a gallery, local exhibit, Grant Park, and the Loop
Meet location and areas toured are customizable based on your preference. Wear comfortable shoes and dress for the weather. Tour group walks for the majority of the tour.
Meeting location:  1119 Hinman Ave
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year