Locals and tourists agree that this educational, entertaining, and cultural attraction is a unique and fun thing to do in Chicago!
- Take part in a mysterious two-and-a-half-hour bus tour around Chicago with a professional guide
- Uncover the truth behind Chicago’s past crimes as you learn about deadly encounters in the city
- Make your way to local landmarks and attractions connected to some of the area’s most unlawful acts
- Hear about the stories of those who perpetrated these crimes from someone with plenty of inside info
-Luxury temperature-controlled coach bus
-Stops on-and-off the bus
-Interactive live commentary
-Exclusive Crime quiz
-Keepsake Souvenir Brochure with historic photos
-Photo ops and so much more!
-Biograph Theater: The Final Steps of John Dillinger
-St. Valentine’s Day Massacre: Historic location
-Chicago River: Prohibition Era Buildings and Architecture
-Harry Caray’s Italian Steakhouse: Nitti’s Vault
-Holy Name Cathedral: Historic Gangland and Beer War Hits
-Please wear weather-appropriate clothes.
- Eating and drinking are not allowed on the bus
- Please report 10 minutes early to check-in with your tour guide, the bus departs on time.
All sales are final. Rescheduling fees apply.
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below