- Head to Potbelly for a small bite before your friendly and knowledgable South Side tour guide takes you on a guided journey
- Explore a hidden museum inside the Federal Reserve Bank and a train station that opened in 1897 before making your way out to Pilsen – a vibrant neighborhood just southwest of the Loop originally settled by Czech immigrants
- Make your way to Pilsen to visit the National Museum of Mexican Art, enjoy beautiful murals and taste authentic Mexican cuisine
- Hop back on the train and wrap it all up at Lagunitas Brewing with a beer tasting
- Following the tour, your guide will be available to assist with directions and your return trip to the Loop
- Guided tour
- Transit Fares
- Small Bites
- Brewery Tasting
Please wear comfortable shoes and dress for Chicago weather – tours operate rain or shine. Guests should be able to climb stairs as not all train stations have functioning elevators/escalators.
Guests must be 18 or older to attend.
Cancellations made at least 24 hours before the event start time will receive a full refund. Tours canceled with less than 24 hours notice from the event start time are not eligible for a refund. In the case of operator cancellation due to weather or other unforeseen circumstances, customers will receive a full refund. No-shows will be charged full price. Please feel free to contact [email protected] with questions.
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below