Wander among the sculptures of Chicago’s immense public art collection in Millennium Park. Follow along as a sculptor and educator leads you to the must-see pieces and provides plenty of informative background.
Duration:  1hr 30mins
Best Price Guaranteed
- Tour Millennium Park, Grant Park, AON Plaza and the Art Institute’s outdoor sculpture garden to see the artsy side of Chicago
- Enjoy insider info and stimulating dialogue on the pieces, the artists, the surrounding architecture and local history
- Check out over 25 pieces, including works by Anish Kapoor, Jaume Plensa, Frank Gehry and Lorado Taft
- Take advantage of a knowledgeable artist and art educator as your guide to ask any questions you may have
- Guided outdoor sculpture tour
This group tour walks for the majority of the tour. Please wear comfortable shoes and dress for the weather.
Meeting location:  1119 Hinman Ave
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year