Uncover one of Chicago's most haunted places as you enter Lincoln Park. Learn about its eerie past as you see its present with your very own eyes and use ghost hunting tools to track its spirits!
Duration:  2hrs - 3hrs
Cancellation:  No refunds for cancelled bookings
Best Price Guaranteed
- Head out on a guided ghost tour around Lincoln Park, led by a professional who is also a local
- Walk through the park as you learn about its past that deals with anything from infamous “Candyman” to the St. Valentine’s Day Massacre site, where you’ll ghost hunt using professional tools
- Learn about the 10,000 lost graves this area has and why it is believed that the Devil himself has been here
- Guided ghost tour and investigation
- Friendly and knowledgable guide
- Use of ghost hunting equipment
- This is about a 2-mile walk but at a very slow pace with many stops.
- On this haunted Chicago tour and ghost hunt combination excursion, you’ll learn about the Park’s connection to the Great Fire of 1871, the shocking truth about the lost graves of the cemetery, the ghosts of Lincoln Park Zoo, and the secret of the scandalous “Suicide Bridge” over the Lagoon. Then, travel through the neighborhood to the site of the St. Valentine’s Day Massacre.
Sep 22, 2020
It was quite boring and did not leave up to my expectations. My naperville tour was much cheaper but at least it was fun and a bit creepy. Half of the tour was about history which was fine way too much and took so long. I did not spend 30 bucks to walk around the park which I could have done for free. I felt like it could have been better like involving calling spirit or other ghost hunting devices. Thanks for the effort. Prob won’t do it again.
Sep 22, 2020
Tony was really knowledgeable and I loved all the history he shared. He was friendly & answered questions with ease. Overall great time!
Nov 11, 2019
The Website we booked with had the wrong tour times. I understand that this was not necessarily the Companies fault. However the guide who called us to ask where we were was very rude. Insisting that this was our fault when our confirmation clearly states a different time. I have been trying to get a refund for a few weeks now.
Meeting location:  1601 N Clark St
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year