Have fun and learn about Chicago's most notorious criminals, gangsters and mobsters on a luxury crime bus. Travel back in time to explore the lives of infamous gangsters like John Dillinger and Al Capone as you visit the crime scenes where they once stood.
Duration:  1hr 30mins - 2hrs
Cancellation:  No refunds for cancelled bookings
Best Price Guaranteed
- Stake out crime scenes like the Biograph Theatre, Holy Name Cathedral and other Chicago landmarks
- Grab your camera for a drive-by shooting of the historic criminal courthouse, a Chicago architectural landmark where some of Chicago’s most notorious cases were tried
- Explore the criminal past of Chicago’s River North, Gold Coast, Lincoln Park, Old Town, Loop and Magnificent Mile neighborhoods
- Get off the bus and explore where Chicago gangsters John Dillinger and Hymie Weiss stood just before their deaths.
- Luxury temperature-controlled coach bus
- Stops on-and-off the bus
- True crime history
- Historic video footage andInteractive live commentary
- Exclusive Crime quiz and keepsake Souvenir Brochure with Historic Photos
- Photo ops and so much more!
- Report 10 minutes early to check-in with your tour guide. Bus departs on time
- Wear weather appropriate clothes
- Eating and drinking are not allowed on the bus
- All sales are final
- Rescheduling fees apply
Sep 7, 2021
Not recommended to take the tour at night, could not see sites from inside the lighted bus, too much sitting would recommend more getting out of the bus, the air conditioning was set too high, freezing on the bus, the most interesting parts were when we got out and walked and saw stuff, price to high at $45, I could have stayed at home and googled info and drove around for free, recommend offering something I can’t get from my computer at home, more hands on visual info, do not recommend evening tours unless there is more getting out of bus.
Aug 24, 2021
I had a flight delayed, they refused to refund the fees I paid when cancelling even thought I explained that I cam from California and my devices were showing the wrong time. they refused to offer re-scheduling.
Aug 3, 2021
I liked how Elise did the tour. She is full of positive energy and knows how to present information brightly and interesting.
Meeting location:  163 E Pearson St
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year