Embark on Chicago’s scenic Riverwalk during a self-guided tour. Explore area's from Lake Michigan west to Franklin Street, and more.
Duration:  1hr - 2hrs
Cancellation:  No refunds for cancelled bookings
Best Price Guaranteed
- Check out Chicago’s Riverwalk which contains restaurants during the summer months, seating areas to relax, boat rentals, and theater-style seating for various performances
- See other attractions along the Riverwalk, such as the Vietnam Veterans Memorial Plaza, and the McCormick Bridgehouse and Chicago River Museum
- Make a few stops along the way, which can include the Wrigley Building and Michigan Avenue Bridge
- Self-guided tour using an app.
- Here’s some tips for when using the self-guided tour…
- The password is case and space sensitive
- Please allow 20 minutes for the system to activate your password
- Please call us at +1 508 506 1844 if you do not receive the password within 20 minutes
- For the best experience, please download the app and the tour while you have a good internet connection
- Some areas are not wheelchair accessible.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- You can call us if you face any difficulty while taking the tour.
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year