We constantly receive questions from home cooks about how to make sauces to complement everyday meals. Join us for this fun cooking class where we go over all things sauce. Bring some friends and meet some new ones as you learn how to make delicious sauces you can replicate at home!
Duration:  2hrs 30mins - 2hrs 45mins
Cancellation:  No refunds for cancelled bookings
Best Price Guaranteed
- We all have experienced how a particular condiment or sauce can transform a good dish into a really great, memorable one.
- But let’s face it, classic butter and cream based sauces popular on restaurant menus are great indulgences, but are not appropriate for regular, everyday healthy cooking.
- Join us and cook with friends in a hands-on cooking experience of alternatives to traditional sauces.
- Experience the fresh, clean taste of pestos, relishes, salsas, chutneys and vegetable coulees, all made without high saturated fats.
- Our focus will be on items that can be made quickly at home to complement simply prepared meats, fish and poultry, as well as their use in vegetarian dishes.
- Dinner provided
- BYOB - Glassware and ice provided
- Class size varies from 10-32 guests
- All our classes are BYOB
- Your registration is a commitment to attend the class. Class fees are non-refundable
- Any changes must be made at least seven days prior to the class for a transfer to another class
- If you are unable to meet the cancellation deadline, you are welcome to send someone else in your place
Meeting location:  1916 W North Ave
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year