Explore the holiday-lit streets of Chicago on a Segway tour around the gleaming downtown area of the Windy City. Immerse yourself in the festive atmosphere as you glide by notable landmarks like the bean sculpture and the Millennium Park Ice Rink, soak in the holiday-themed window displays at Macy’s (previously known as Marshall Fields), and pass under the shimmering lights of Michigan Avenue. Cap off your 2-hour journey with a stop by the Christkindlmarkt, situated near the city’s official Christmas tree in Daley Plaza.
Small group sizes allow for a more personalized experience with your guide.
- Professional guide
- Helmet and personal storage bag on Segway PT
- Explore the Christkindlmarket
- Thorough Segway training and orientation
- Food and drinks
- Buckingham Fountain - Cruise around Buckingham Fountain
- The Art Institute of Chicago - Pose with the iconic lions guarding the Art Institute decorated for the holidays
- Millennium Park - Gaze at the Bean, the Chicago Christmas Tree, The Millenium Park Ice Skating Rink and Crown Fountain
- Michigan Avenue Bridge - Look at millions of holiday lights decorating the Mag Mile
- Chicago River - Glide along the upper riverfront viewing stunning architecture
- Macy’s on State Street - Take in Macy’s decorated with seasonal splendor
- Daley Bicentennial Plaza - Explore Chicago’s open air Christklmarkt
- All riders under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult
- All participants are required to wear protective helmets at all times and sign waiver and release forms prior to departure
- All riders be at least 12 years of age
- Minimum weight requirement is 100 lbs (45 kg) and maximum recommended weight limit is 260 lbs (113 kg)
- A minimum of 2 people per booking
- Not recommended for travelers suffering from Vertigo or have a medical condition that causes them to go from standing to falling with no warning
- Not recommended for travelers that suffer from serious medical conditions that would prevent safe operation of the Segway PT
- Not recommended for travelers with a service animal: this is a dangerous activity for an animal
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.