Chicago South Side Private Bus Tour
Climb aboard to explore the architecture and history of Chicago's South Side, where tourists rarely venture and yet so much of Chicago's history lies.
What You Will Do
- Fun, leisurely look at South Chicago’s architectural, musical, and cultural history from the comfort of a luxury coach.
- Guided walking excursion through the grounds of the University of Chicago, weather permitting
- Engaging commentary provided by a top-rated tour guide
- Interactive participation with onboard multimedia materials, such as photos and video clips, to enhance the experience
- Visits to the Robie House, Clark House, Bridgeport, Chinatown neighborhoods, and more -Admission to the Oriental Institute, a research organization and museum devoted to the study of the ancient Near East
Hotel pick-up available.
Participants who choose not to take advantage of hotel pick-up can meet at Activity Location. Tour runs rain or shine. English, Italian, French, Russian, and German-speaking guides are available. Photography during the tours is welcome but audio and video recording is not permitted.