Chicago Little India Food Tour
Wander through Chicago's Little India for a taste of the food, history, architecture and entertainment of this unique neighborhood. Sample local cuisine and learn the stories behind the district from your friendly guide.
What You Will Do
- Immerse yourself in Indian culture when you try on traditional clothing and visit a Sikh Temple
- Sample both Indian and Pakistani foods bursting with flavor as you chow down on a delicious meal
- Learn about traditional Indian spices at the Spice Store and how to use them for authentic Indian cuisine at home
- Get creative with Henna tattoos that let you take home part of your unforgettable tour
- Guided Little India walking tour
- Indian and Pakistani appetizers and snacks
- Visit to Sikh Temple and Spice Store
- Henna tattoo
- 15 Ratings
Good tour. I learned a lot about the culture and differences within. I appreciate the experience and education but would have liked to eat more food on a food tour.
The tour was FUN, informative and a great way to spend a few hours in Chicago learning about another culture. Definitely one of the highlights of our trip to Chicago. Would highly recommend and Mohammed was an excellent guide!