Chicago Jazz and Blues Bus Tour
Relax while exploring Chicago’s melodious side on a tour that takes a fresh, innovative approach to learning the city’s musical history.
What You Will Do
- Fun, leisurely look at Chicago’s musical history from the comfort of a luxury coach
- Exclusive entrance into a historic jazz club
- Engaging commentary provided by a top-rated tour guide
- Interactive participation with onboard multimedia materials, such as photos and video clips, to enhance the experience.
- Stops at Green Mill Jazz Club, Aragon Ballroom, the former site of Sunset Café, the Bronzeville neighborhood, Pilgrim Baptist Church, Chess Records, the site of Maxwell Street Market, and more
- Hotel pick-up available
Participants who choose not to take advantage of hotel pick-up can meet at the activity location. Tour runs rain or shine. English, Italian, French, Russian, and German-speaking guides are available. Photography during the tours is welcome but audio and video recording is not permitted.