- 648 Ratings
Chicago Hauntings Bus Tour
Bring the dark side of Chicago to life with an expert historian regaling you with ghostly tales during a two-and-a-half hour bus tour. See famous haunted sites and uncover the stories of Chicago that are better left buried.
What You Will Do
- Prepare for a scare on a bus tour of Chicago's devilish past with an expert guide leading the way
- Check out sites where infamous events occurred, including the Eastland Disaster and the St. Valentine's Day Massacre
- Learn about the tragedies and mysteries that haunt the abandoned City Cemetery and Death Valley
- Ride below haunted skyscrapers and around murder sites as you encounter the other side of Chicago
- Coach bus tour
- Narration from a historian
This is a bus tour with minimal walking at various stops.
- 648 Ratings
It was a lot of fun. Interesting History. Learned lots!
As a retired educator, I found this tour to be as much about history as hauntings. It was nice to see areas of Chicago that I would have otherwise missed and it was even better to hear the stories behind each stop. The rich history the guide shared made the experience very enjoyable.
It not only provided us the chance to stand in the haunted area and feel what we could, take pictures, or whatever it is we do to seek the dead, it also provided us with some history of Chicago. Larry also gave us other places to visit in the city that may also be haunted but not on this specific tour.
The tour would be more enjoyable with fewer people and we could probably see more sights. Getting on and off the bus took quite a bit of time
I had a fantastic time on this tour! Larry was a great guide with a lot of really interesting knowledge of the area including all things nerdy and supernatural and he kept our group laughing despite the bitter cold weather. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who wants to enjoy their evening with some chicago history and a lot of laughs! 10 out of 10, would go again!
Your tour guide was doing the best he could under difficult circumstances of road closings the other night. He did a good job of spinning tales, and the Chicago history was very accurate.