This is a bus tour with minimal walking at various stops.
- 594 Ratings
Chicago Hauntings Bus Tour
Bring the dark side of Chicago to life with an expert historian regaling you with ghostly tales during a two-and-a-half hour bus tour. See famous haunted sites and uncover the stories of Chicago that are better left buried.
What You Will Do
- Prepare for a scare on a bus tour of Chicago's devilish past with an expert guide leading the way
- Check out sites where infamous events occurred, including the Eastland Disaster and the St. Valentine's Day Massacre
- Learn about the tragedies and mysteries that haunt the abandoned City Cemetery and Death Valley
- Ride below haunted skyscrapers and around murder sites as you encounter the other side of Chicago
- Coach bus tour
- Narration from a historian
- 594 Ratings
Great History! I can now see why Chicago is so haunted. Even got a picture of an orb
My husband and I enjoyed the tour ~ very educational and intriguing. The guide was fantastic- he had tons of great stories. We definitely plan to tour again.
Good stories, comfy bus, just enough stops, and didn't linger too long at the stops.
It was definitely interesting. The only this that I would have liked is if our tour guide had some more specific dates for some of the stories. A couple of times he just said "a long time ago".