- 934 Ratings
Chicago Hauntings Bus Tour
Bring the dark side of Chicago to life with an expert historian regaling you with ghostly tales during a two-and-a-half hour bus tour. See famous haunted sites and uncover the stories of Chicago that are better left buried.
What You Will Do
- Prepare for a scare on a bus tour of Chicago's devilish past with an expert guide leading the way
- Check out sites where infamous events occurred, including the Eastland Disaster and the St. Valentine's Day Massacre
- Learn about the tragedies and mysteries that haunt the abandoned City Cemetery and Death Valley
- Ride below haunted skyscrapers and around murder sites as you encounter the other side of Chicago
- Coach bus tour
- Narration from a historian
This is a bus tour with minimal walking at various stops.
- 934 Ratings
Very thorough tour and there were no cheap scares, just authentically scary stories. I had trouble sleeping that night!
The tour guide was very informative and interesting and the overall experience was well worth it! I will be recommending to friends :-)
The tour guide was very knowledgable and even gave us some history about Chicago outside of what he talked about during the tour
Maybe I had the wrong expectations, the tour was very "interesting" and I learned alot about Chicago tragedies but I was expecting it to be more spooky and ghost like.