Chicago Grain, Grape & Still Tour
Wine, beer and distilled spirits are all fair game on this private tour for eight or more guests. Learn all about the art of fermentation for all types of beverages—and sample the fruits of the distillers' labors at each stop.
What You Will Do
- Sample beers, wines and spirits from some of the area's top breweries, wineries and distilleries
- See and learn about some of Chicago's best-known neighborhoods
- Learn the difference in fermentation methods in the production of different beverages
- Learn about Chicago history and the influence of immigrants who brought Old World knowledge to the New World—and Chicago—prior to Prohibition
- Enjoy a lavish lunch at trendy restaurant
- Round-trip transportation
- All tasting fees
- Gourmet lunch (including one glass of wine after tasting)
- Bottled water
- Departure toast
You may need to sign a liability waiver.
All dietary restrictions can be accommodated with advance notice.
Proof of age (21 or older) is required. This is a premium private tour intended for groups of 8 or more. We offer two different tours, one based in Evanston (just north of Chicago) and the other in Logan Square (about 10 minutes Northwest of the Loop).
No refunds or cancellations within two weeks of tour date.