Full-Day Mount Qingcheng & Dujiangyan Dam Tour
Learn the origins of Taoism on a full-day tour of Mount Qingcheng. Learn about the intricate relationship between man and nature in ancient China as you explore the Dujiangyan Dam.
What You Will Do
- Ponder the universe as you marvel at a 2000-year-old Gingko tree, said to have been planted by Master Zhangdaoling, father of a sect of Taoism
- Wander past ancient temples on tranquil mountain paths in an ancient center of Taoism, famous for its stunning evergreens
- Learn about the wonders of Chinese engineering at the still-functioning 2000-year-old Dujiangyan Dam
- Delight in a local Chinese lunch served in a temple: Sample regional flavors in a peaceful environment
- Enjoy transportation from your hotel that gets you in style and comfort to your destination
- Guided tour
- Round-trip transportation from your hotel
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Traditional lunch with soft drink
- Entrance ticket to Qingchengshan and Dujiangyan Dam
- Cable car ticket to top of Mt. Qingcheng
- Service charge and government taxes
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
Sportswear, comfortable walking shoes, and layers are recommended.
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 15 days in advance.