Cheese & Wine Pairing at Grey Barn Farm in Chilmark
Go behind-the-scenes of a charming farm to explore the history of American cheeses with local experts. Sip on regional wines paired with artisanal cheeses, which are lovingly crafted right next door.
What You Will Do
- Travel to the succulent pastures of the Grey Barn Farm for an educational tour of the history of dairy farming and the art of cheesemaking
- Tour green pastures and meet friendly farm animals, including cows, pigs and chickens
- Finish the afternoon with an on-site tasting of four artisanal cheeses paired expertly with regional wines
- Tasting of four artisanal cheeses and wine pairings
- Tour of The Grey Barn Farm
Tours operate in light rain or other mild weather conditions. You will travel on foot, by car and boat. Please be prepared for the weather. It is recommended that you bring: rain jackets, rain/muck boots, short and long pants, flip-flops, sunscreen, bug spray and a water bottle. It can be chilly at night, so please bring layers. Meals are casual.
Non-refundable. However, you may transfer your reservation to another person. In this case, it is required that you contact the operator with an email address for the new ticket holder five days prior to the event. If the operator needs to cancel the event because of inclement weather, you can either book another adventure or receive a refund minus a 10% booking fee. Please email operator for any further questions.
- 2 Ratings