Get behind the wheel of an F13 speedboat for a guided tour of Charleston Harbor. Learn the basics of operating the speedboat from your guide, and then follow along with your guide.
Best Price Guaranteed
- Kick off with a safety briefing taught by your professional guide, followed by a lesson on hand signals and boating rules
- Navigate your own F13 speed boat for the entirety of the tour, following the lead of your guide who sets the pace in a different boat
- Set out on your 13-mile (20-km) spin around Charleston Harbor, which includes several stops for photo ops and a closer look at points of interest, including the Battery, USS Yorktown Aircraft Carrier, Arthur Ravenel Jr Bridge, The South Carolina Aquarium, and the Cruise Ship Port
- Guided and narrated tour
- US Coast Guard-approved life jacket
- Safety orientation
- Your own F13 mini speed boat
- Bring a swimsuit in the summer and a jacket in the winter, sandals or flip-flops, towel, sunblock, sunglasses.
- The boats do have a storage compartment but bags can get wet.
- No experience or boating license required
- Not recommended for people with neck or back problems or recent surgery to participate. Pregnant women should not participate.
- The per boat weight limit of 450 lbs (205kgs) A small child (under 50 lbs, 22kgs) is allowed to sit in the middle.
- You must be 18 years or older to drive a boat by yourself.
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 7 days in advance.
Meeting location:  56 Ashley Point Dr
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year