- 108 Ratings
Cemetery & Serial Killer Tour of Philadelphia
Tour Christ Church’s infamous cemetery as you hear twisted tales of grave robbers and psychopathic killers. Learn the spooky history of Philadelphia, then enjoy an alcoholic beverage at a local tavern.
What You Will Do
- Follow three entertaining historians on a fact-filled walking tour through a cemetery: Explore historical sites and hear a wild assortment of true stories
- Listen to tales of the city's most notorious psychopaths, including Gary Heidnik and his house of horrors
- Visit the grave of Benjamin Franklin and other founding fathers for an added historical bonus
- End up at the Mexican Post Tavern for a chance to rest and relax while enjoying refreshing beer and snacks
- Guided cemetery walking tour
- Moonshine or other beverage of bar's choice after tour
Tour is for adults only.
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 48 hours in advance.
- 108 Ratings
Tour was fun and informative. Terri had a wealth of information to share.
We had a wonderful time with Terry on the Serial Killers & Sightseeing tour. At first, we were a bit intimidated about how long he warned us it might become; however, confident that Terry would be un-offended if we needed to leave early, we embarked on the tour. We were so riveted and captivated by Terry's storytelling that we wound up texting friends to delay our dinner plans in order to stay the whole length of the tour! As a native Philadelphian (and Quaker school alumna), I was worried that there may be some parts of the tour that I would have already known by heart from years of school and family-sanctioned history tours, but boy was I wrong. Not only did I learn new and, appropriately creepy, tales from our fair city, I was also shocked to learn that much of what I was taught my whole life was incorrect! Terry illuminated my knowledge of Philadelphia history and really made our weekend memorable. I will definitely be recommending this tour to my friends and be taking another one in the near future with Terry.
Brittany was very informative & funny. For some if us it had been a long day & she tried to let us sit down when we could. Very entertaining & extensive knowledge of Philadelphia history & customs. Very good with directions when tour was over. Answered all of our questions very frankly.
Guide was awesome very knowledgeable!
Our tour guide was absolutely great! Informative, nice, all around good guy. I believe his name was Ted. I would be happy to go to another one offered and have him as the guide.