30-Minute Virtual Reality Game Session
Uncover a new digital world where anything is possible. Dive into a virtual reality game of your choice for the next half hour.
What You Will Do
- Put on a headset and get lost in virtual reality for thirty-minutes, discovering a completely different realm
- Choose a game you want to play, with options that include anything from killing zombies to practicing professional soccer
- Enjoy a spacious layout of 100 square feet where you're able to move around when needed
- Decide to head into this new world alone or bring a friend with you, playing with or against each other
- Thirty-minute virtual reality session
There isn't an age limit, however, small children may not fit well into the headset or be able to handle the controllers.
No refunds for cancellations within 8 hours of your activity.
- 12 Ratings
I rented 4 booths and only 3 were operating the forth booth was ready like 40 minutes into the party all I was given was 10 minutes extra play time. I was charged for 4 booths for 1.5 hours and only got 3 booths for the first 40 min.
I enjoyed the games themselves, but Surviving Arizona's calibration seemed off. I definitely shot straight (12 o'clock) and it would be off to the left (11 o'clock).