Private Alpine Climb in Twin Mountain
Scale the icy slopes of New Hampshire's White Mountains on a private adventure customized to your preferences. Take on a climb perfect for your level of experience and enjoy the natural beauty of this northern range.
What You Will Do
- Spend the day climbing a wall of ice or a towering peak with a private excursion suited to your skill level
- Trek your way up one of the many trails of the White Mountains, including Shoestring Gully, Standard Route, the Cleft and more
- Work with a professional guide, who is a certified Wilderness First Responder, for a safe and fun-filled adventure
- Get started right away: All the gear you need to scale these scenic peaks is ready and waiting on site
- Private alpine climb
- All technical gear, including crampons, ice axe, helmets and ropes
Prior experience is necessary.
Any cancellation or rescheduling within seven days of the climb will not be eligible for a refund. Multiple day trips have a non-refundable $50 booking fee. Cancellations before the seven day cutoff will receive a full refund.