Step back into the past and explore Court Square on a classic horse and carriage ride. Hear the gentle rhythm of hooves on the road as you continue your tour to Confederate Park, overlooking the river, and to Cotton Row.
Cancellation:  No refunds for cancelled bookings
Best Price Guaranteed
- Travel in style with your favorite people on a horse and carriage ride that will bring you back to the past’s simpler times
- Feel a sense of peace wash over you as you relax to the gentle clip-clop of hooves on the road as you take in the area’s sights
- Marvel at the scenery and charming streets from the best seat in the house
- 30-minute carriage ride
- Tickets are per carriage NOT per person
- Seating capacity is for up to 6 average-sized adults or 4 larger folks
Jul 5, 2022
Jun 27, 2022
Our driver Ms Tiffany was so sweet and her assistant was so helpful and sweet. It was a perfect ending to a surprise filled Father's Day for my husband. The horse ( Clyde) was very handsome, well groomed and cared for. We got to listen to and sing some of our favorite praise and worship songs downtown Memphis. Nothing like anything we have ever done before.
Jun 14, 2022
The driver was amazing. She was kind and attentive to what songs we liked and interacted with us.
Jun 10, 2022
Everything was exactly how it was described and very professional.
Jun 2, 2022
Jun 2, 2022
May 24, 2022
May 16, 2022
May 5, 2022
very professional and polite
Apr 24, 2022
We ran late and the carriage driver stayed and was very kind at our late arrival. She also asked if we wanted music and did not assume that we wanted music. She also did not spend a ton of time talking to us so that we could talk to each other. It was a true blessing. Thank you. She also paid special attention to my mom for her birthday.
Meeting location:  1051 N 2nd St
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year