- 64 Ratings
Private Group Surf Lesson on Carmel Beach
Rally up a small group of friends, and take part in a fun filled private surf lesson in Carmel Beach. You won't need to worry about getting lost in the large class, in this private group lesson you'll have more one on one time with your instructor.
What You Will Do
- Head out to Carmel Beach, riding the waves with your buddies during a private surf lesson
- Gain a better understanding of the key elements of surfing along with safety precautions, and water knowledge
- Enjoy working alongside a professional surfer and getting extensive one-on-one experience throughout the class
- Have fun with your friends, riding the waves, and taking in the scenic views of rolling hills and rocky coastlines
- Private group surf lesson with instructor
- All equipment including surfboards and wetsuits
All participants under 18 years of age must process a release acknowledged by their parent or legal guardian.
- 64 Ratings
We had such a great experience! Learned how to pop up right away and had a great session with our instructor. Would definitely do it again!
Phil was a great dude thanks for the lesson
Awesome, amazing group of people. Due to our plans, I had an extremely tight window to work in, and last minute no less. They fit my two teenage daughters in for a two hour private lesson, no problem. We were greeted and the were girls suited up right away. The lesson started on time, the equipment was in great condition and the beach was gorgeous. But the thing that made it over the top was Zane. He was enthusiastic, positive, encouraging and fun (this all from my girls as obviously I wasn't in the water with them). They got so much surfing time and had a blast! Zane is a fantastic instructor. Mygirls are hooked!! Zane has taken the Rocky Mountains out of the girls and replaced it with a little saltwater and hang ten! Thanks for an amazing experience!!!!