Whale Shark Tour from Riviera Maya
Swim with whale sharks in the beautiful blue waters of the Caribbean on a safe and unforgettable snorkeling tour departing from Riviera Maya. After swimming with the biggest fish in the world, take a break to enjoy a ceviche lunch on Playa Norte, one of the most scenic beaches of Isla Mujeres.
What You Will Do
- Experience the rush of swimming with whale sharks, the biggest species of fish in the world, on a snorkeling tour with a guide with over eight years of experience
- Savor a freshly prepared ceviche lunch on the beach of Playa Norte, one of Isla Mujeres' most beloved beaches
- Find your way easily to the marina with roundtrip transportation from your hotel in Riviera Maya—and enjoy breakfast en route to the marina
- Roundtrip transportation from hotel at Riviera Maya to the marina at Cancun
- Boat transportation to swim sites
- Express breakfast, water, soft drinks and snacks
- Snorkel equipment, including lifejacket, mask, fins and snorkel
- Ceviche lunch
It's recommended that you bring biodegradable sunblock, a hat, a long sleeve shirt and a wetsuit. Pregnant women and children 5 and under should not participate. All guests must wear their lifejacket during the boat portion of the trip. Vegetarian meals available, please advise before the tour.
No refund for no-shows.