- 8 Ratings
Two-Person Surf Lesson in Cozumel
Learn to surf with a friend or family member during a two-person lesson along the shores of Cozumel. Enjoy the tropical sun and refreshing water as you discover the fun of surfing.
What You Will Do
- Choose your partner with a two-person lesson that teaches you the fundamentals of surfing
- Slip into your swimsuit to discover a new spot along the sandy shores of Cozumel where you can enjoy this tropical paradise
- Start off with personalized instruction and a helpful safety briefing before paddling out in the water to try out what you've learned
- Take a break to soak up some sun and lay out on the beach, as well as refuel with drinks and snacks
- Surfboards, leash, instruction and safety briefing
- Surf session
- Drinks and snacks
Transportation is not included.
- 8 Ratings
This was the reason I chose to come back to Cozumel instead of other resort areas in the Cancun area. This was my 2nd year coming to Cozumel Surfing while on vacation and Nacho is the best! My husband joined me for his first surfing lesson and he is 56 and 6'6" tall so not easy but with Nacho's great instruction he was able to stand and catch waves after just one day! Best part of my Cozumel vacation once again.
We had a blast surfing with Nacho! Our first time surfing and he had us up on the board quickly. He has a great team. This was, by far our favorite activity while on the island. Thanks Nacho!
Nacho is an expert surfing teacher with loads of experience. He picked us up and took us to the other side of the island where we were able to get boards, gear, and snacks. We learned the basics at his "office" on the beach. The cove is great for learning with adequate swells for beginners and those with a little more skill. If you want to learn how to surf, don't go anywhere else but Cozumel Surfing with Nacho Gutierrez. We hope to back again for another lesson. He is the best!