Tour of Tulum, Cenotes & Turtle Swimming Adventure
Head underwater for an unforgettable tour of the Caribbean before exploring ancient Mayan ruins. Grab a snorkel to swim with sea turtles, dive into a cenote and enjoy a tasty meal of local flavors.
What You Will Do
- Travel to the Caribbean to visit the imposing, pyramid-shaped temples of the Tulum ruins and learn about Mayan culture
- Snorkel in Mayan cenotes, which are natural pools full of lush fauna, hanging rock formations and crystal-clear waters
- Make some new underwater friends as you swim among sea turtles and learn more about these graceful gliders
- Taste local flavors with a delicious meal of guacamole with totopo, vegetable salad, suckling pig with rice and more
- Snorkel tour
- All entrance tickets
- Bilingual guide
- Transportation with air conditioning
- Snorkel gear and life jackets
- Flavored water
This tour doesn't include an extra fee for departures from Cancun. Please bring $10 per person to be paid to the guide at the beginning of the tour. Please bring $10 per person for the tax for fauna conservation at the Bahia de Akumal, which will be paid on the tour. Please bring $80 MXN for video permission in the Tulum archaeological zone.
No charge for cancellations made at least five days before travel date.