Single-Day Tour of Teotihuacan & Mexico City
Discover Mexico City and its rich history as a meeting place of numerous civilizations. Explore this dazzling, contradictory and unlikely place with a friendly guide leading the way.
What You Will Do
- Explore Mexico City, a metropolis full of colorful neighborhoods with a unique energy that grabs your attention and doesn't let go
- Admire the Sun and Moon pyramids and walk along the Avenue of the Dead when you visit the archaeological site of Teotihuacan, which dates back to the time of the Aztecs
- Stroll through the center of Mexico City to the Zocalo, the enormous square in the heart of the city
- Follow your guide to the Black Virgin in the Basilica of Guadalupe, Mexico's most prominent sanctuary
- Flight between Cancun and Mexico City
- Entrance to the archaeological site
- English-speaking guide
- Free time in Zocalo
- Transport from hotel to airport and back
Please bring a passport, comfortable clothes, sneakers, insect repellent, sweater, sunglasses, cap and a handbag.
You will have to pay an extra fee at the entrance if you want to take a video camera or a professional camera into the archeological zone. There is no problem for regular cameras.
Penalty for cancellations is $200 per person.