Sian Ka'an Biosphere Day Trip From Tulum
Explore the Sian Ka'an Biosphere, the second largest protected natural reserve in the Caribbean. Marvel at the rich variety of wildlife found in this tropical spot as you soak up the warm weather.
What You Will Do
- Ride down a jungle trail to the Boca Paila bridge: Spot all sorts of birds and animals, including crocodiles
- Climb aboard a small fishing boat to sail to to Punta Allen where you discover a lagoon full of of flora and fauna
- Immerse yourself in a world of mangrove islands where turtles and dolphins can be seen
- Grab a snorkel to explore around the tropical waters of a coral reef, then enjoy a tequila toast in the waters of the Caribbean Sea
- English-speaking tour guide
- Air-conditioned transportation
- Boat trip
- Lunch with drinks
- Snorkeling equipment
This tour is not suitable for pregnant women and people who suffer from back problems.
Remember to bring a swim suit, towel, sunglasses, hat, flip flops, towel, bug repellent and sunscreen. Entrance fee to biosphere is not included.
Cancel without charge until 48 hours before the tour. 50% refund till 24 hours previous the tour. No refund less than 24 hours previous the tour.