Rio Secreto Tour and Hotel Transport
Explore a stunning network of underground caves and rivers, with the comfort and convenience of hotel transportation provided.
What You Will Do
- Admission to an ancient underground network of limestone caves, punctuated with breathtaking mineral formations, including stalactites, stalagmites, columns, and helectites
- Prearranged transportation to the site and back to your hotel after the tour
- A passionate, local, bilingual guide to share informative commentary on observed structures and the cave’s history and formation to enhance the experience, as well as ensure safety for all group members
- Accompaniment by a professional photographer to guarantee the best shots of your adventure
- Bathrooms and showers are available for cleaning up after the tour
- Lunch and beverages will be provided
- Lockers provided for storing personal items and towels -Catered buffet lunch to refuel at the completion of the tour -Specialized equipment for all shapes and sizes including wetsuits, life vests, water shoes, and helmets equipped with head lamps
Wear a short sleeve t-shirt with swimming suit underneath. The maximum weight limit is 250 pounds. Participants should be somewhat physically active as this tour includes 3 hours of walking. Participants must be able to walk without assistance. Pregnant women are not allowed to participate. Hotel pick-up available.