Rio Secreto Tour
Travel to cavernous depths on an adventure that will have you climbing, ducking, and swimming through ancient natural beauty.
What You Will Do
- Admission to an ancient underground network of limestone caves, punctuated with breathtaking mineral formations, including stalactites, stalagmites, columns, and helectites
- A passionate, local, bilingual guide to share informative commentary on observed structures and the cave’s history and formation to enhance the experience, as well as ensure safety for all group members
- Accompaniment by a professional photographer to guarantee the best shots of your adventure
- Specialized equipment for all shapes and sizes, including wetsuits, life vests, water shoes, and helmets equipped with head lamps
- Bathrooms and showers are available for cleaning up after the tour
- Lockers provided for storing personal items and towels
- Catered buffet lunch to refuel at the completion of the tour
- Lunch will be provided
Wear a short sleeve t-shirt with swimming suit underneath. The maximum weight limit is 250 pounds. Participants should be somewhat physically active as this tour includes 3 hours of walking. Participants must be able to walk without assistance. Pregnant women are not allowed to participate.