Punta Laguna Nature Reserve Jungle Adventure
Explore the the untouched jungle of Punta Laguna by foot and canoe as you search for spider monkeys. Discover ceremonial alters, tropical flora and fauna, and crystal-clear waters on a tour of this pristine paradise.
What You Will Do
- Trek down jungle trails as you head deeper into the Punta Laguna Nature Reserve in search of wildlife, including the infamous spider monkeys
- Canoe over gentle waters as you explore a region once home to the Mayans, while learning about their history, culture, and architecture
- Dive into the lagoon for a refreshing swim, then watch the sun dip below the horizon and light up the sky with vibrant reds and oranges
- Shop locally-made handcrafts for an unforgettable souvenir with the help of your knowledgeable guides
- Guided jungle tour
- Round-trip transportation
- Park entrance fee
- Coffee, tea, bottled water, and snacks
- Outdoor equipment per activity
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes, long pants, and sleeves for best protection
- Please bring a change of clothing, swim suit, towel, hat, non-toxic insect repellent, bio-degradable sun protection, and a camera
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 24 hours in advance.
- 3 Ratings