- 35 Ratings
Private Tour of Tulum & Beach Time
Discover the past and present of Mexico's Caribbean Coast on a guided tour of Tulum. See Mayan ruins before snorkeling and lounging along sandy white beaches.
What You Will Do
- Wander through Mayan ruins that date back to the 13th-century on a private tour of Tulum
- Marvel at the ancient castles and temples that look out over the turquoise waters of the Caribbean from their clifftop vantage point
- Learn about the history and culture of the once-powerful Mayan civilization from your certified guide
- Cool off in the refreshing waves as you snorkel among tropical fish, then perfect your tan as lay out along the beach
- Enjoy private round-trip transportation from your hotel that gets you there and back in style and comfort
- Guided tour
- Entrance to archaeological site ruins
- Gourmet beachside lunch
- Onboard soft drinks, beers and water
Please bring a swimsuit, towels, sunglasses, hat, biodegradable sunscreen, cash and comfortable walking shoes.
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 48 hours in advance.
- 35 Ratings
We did not know what to anticipate but hoped for an intellectually stimulating, biologically fascinating and culturally interesting time. Miguel and Mexico provided all in spades. I would do it again in an heartbeat. Miguel retained Nickolas as Tulum guide and he was very informed and efficient. The choice of Manuel's (?) cenote could not have been better as we were all a little uncomfortable swimming in a cavern so far underground. Eating on the beach at Tulum at Lunas was a fitting end for the trip. Miguel was prompt, informative, a safe driver and a very engaging guide. I would highly recommend this to my friends!
Edwin was amazing, As a non swimmer he made me feel extremely comfortable.
Service was great! Our guide had drinks and snacks for us throughout the day. Our guide was very informative when touring the pyramids and underground caves. We will definitely be booking through living dreams again!