Private Tour of Riviera Maya
Discover Mexico on a fun-filled excursion through the jungle, a Mayan village, and into a sacred cenote. Take part in thrilling outdoor activities, like ziplining, cliff jumping, and snorkeling.
What You Will Do
- Zipline over the green canopy of a jungle and get a bird's-eye view of the lush landscapes for miles around
- Canoe over turquoise waters, before diving into a cenote, a natural rock formation filled with clear water
- Feast on an authentic lunch made of local flavors at a nearby historic Mayan village
- Get around in comfy transportation, as a friendly guide offers suggestions on what to see and do
- Jungle adventure with canoeing and ziplining
- Sacred cenote swim
- Authentic Mayan lunch
- Beers, soft drinks, and bottled water
- Private round-trip transportation
Please bring a swim suit, towels, sunglasses, a hat, a camera, and sunscreen, as well as cash for gratuities or souvenirs.
Lunch is included.
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 48 hours in advance.
- 11 Ratings