Private Cozumel Jeep Tour with Lunch & Snorkeling
Cruise around the island of Cozumel on a private jeep tour. Check out the natural beauty of this tropical paradise with a professional leading the way.
What You Will Do
- Relax in the warm tropical climate of Cozumel with an open-top jeep that lets you enjoy the bright sun and cool breeze, or a closed top air conditioned jeep to catch a break from the hot sun
- Fly through the jungle on your way to a sandy beach for a private snorkeling tour in turquoise waters
- Refuel with a delicious lunch full of local favorites after sampling a variety of tasty tequilas
- Hear fascinating tales of the Mayans and the iconic El Caracol, a centuries-old Mayan monument that still stands
- Climb the Punta Sur lighthouse steps for breathtaking views of the Colombia lagoon and Caribbean Sea
- Private guided jeep tour
- Snorkel and equipment
- Mexican Lunch
- Tequila tasting
- Water, Beer and soda
- Guests must drive the vehicle
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- The minimum age to drive is 18 years old
- The minimum age to drink alcohol is 18 years old
- A vegetarian option is available for the meal. Please advise at time of booking if required
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- This tour is wheelchair accessible. Please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required.
Not included: Punta Sur park fee (14 usd), San Gervacio (10 usd), and tips.
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 24 hours in advance.