Private Chocolate & Island Tour of Cozumel
Make the most of your time in Cozumel with a two-part tour that gives you plenty of fun and flavor. Stroll through a chocolate factory to get the low-down on this tasty treat, then check out the pristine landscapes and colorful culture of this tropical island.
What You Will Do
- Discover how chocolate is made when you spend an hour amidst the delectable tastes and aromas of a chocolate factory
- Learn tips and tricks for using chocolate and cacao to spice up your home cooking and make every meal memorable
- See the historical side of the island, as well as the most incredible, ocean-view landscapes that Cozumel has to offer
- Visit one of the many beautiful beaches, take in gorgeous views from the lighthouse in the south or experience the local arts and crafts culture with a cruise through town when you customize your time in Cozumel
- Kaokao Chocolate Factory Tour
- Transportation in an air-conditioned vehicle
- Bilingual driver
- Cold drinks
- Brunch or lunch
100% refund for cruise ships that don't dock in Cozumel.
- 2 Ratings
Neve made chocolate before. It was fun.
Enjoyed this so much ! Our instructor was very informative and made the class fun at the same time. Would recommend this to my friends.