Paradise Islands Snorkeling Tour
Discover the natural beauty of two Caribbean islands, Isla Mujeres and Isla Contoy. Snorkel around a coral reef, enjoy the warm tropical weather and relax along the beach on this tour of paradise.
What You Will Do
- Snorkel along the shores of Isla Mujeres to see a vibrant underwater world around a gorgeous coral reef
- Visit tropical birds on a trip to the Isla Contoy bird sanctuary where you learn more about these lively creatures
- Dive in to crystal-clear waters, sunbathe along sandy beaches and enjoy clear skies as you relax the day away
- Keep your energy up with a delicious breakfast of fresh fruit and sweet bread, followed by a filling lunch of grilled fish and chicken
- Bilingual guide
- Air-conditioned transportation
- Speed boat
- Breakfast and lunch
- Bottled water and soft drinks
- Beer after the snorkeling activity
- Snorkeling equipment and lifejacket
Please bring cash to pay for the entrance fee to the Contoy Nature Reservation. Fee is approximately $5 per person.
If you cancel your booking five days prior of the travel date, no charges will be applied.