Nighttime ATV Adventure in Tulum
Get your adrenaline rushing with a thrilling ATV ride down jungle trails in the Riviera Maya. Discover enchanted cenotes and fly along on an incredible zipline for an unforgettable experience.
What You Will Do
- Hop on a Yamaha Grizzly 350 CC to power over rugged trails and through jungle landscapes
- Head to the Nai Thoi cenote where you learn about the formation of cenotes, stalactites and stalagmites
- Continue on to the Cenote Caracol where you go for a refreshing swim in crystal-clear waters
- Make the most of your evening when you flick on your ATV lights and ride through the jungle after the sun has set
- Hang on tight with a ziplining adventure where you soar for 100 meters over another cenote
- Refuel with an aperitif, canapés and a delicious drink, served amid the magical Mexican night
- ATV tour, ziplining and water activities
- Swimming in cenote
- Cocktails and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Use of helmet
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
The minimum ATV driving age is sixteen years old. Participation in the tour is not permitted for persons under the influence of alcohol or other toxic substances.
This activity is not recommended for participants with back problems, heart complaints or other serious medical conditions. It is also not recommended for people who are pregnant. This tour is not wheelchair accessible. Tour is not recommended for children under six years old. Tour operates in any weather.
Full refund for cancellations made a minimum of 36 hours before your departure time. 50% of your payment will be retained if you cancel less than 36 hours before your departure time.