We're excited to help you complete your booking with Alltournative.
Mayan Village Expedition in Calica
Explore ancient Mayan ruins and visit three authentic Mayan villages for a succulent feast, sightseeing, and a spiritual Shaman ritual.
What You Will Do
- Round trip transportation from select hotels in Cancun and around the Riviera Maya to the historic site of Coba
- 2 hour tour of the Coba archaeological site, including the NohochMul (tallest pyramid in the Yucatan), the famous ball courts, and a variety of ancient temples
- 3.5 hour tour of Laguna Chabela, Esmeralda, and Tres Reyes—classic Mayan villages where you’ll learn ancient Mayan traditions, participate in an authentic Mayan ceremony and swim in a gorgeous underground grotto (cenote)
- Enjoy an authentic Mayan feast
- Transportation for small groups up to 22 people
- Traditional lunch and beverages
- Towel and entrance fee to Coba
- Archaeological and multilingual guide for the day
Bring comfortable walking shoes, a bathing suit, and an extra shirt.
Calica, 77710 Playa del Carmen, Q.R., Mexico
Select Date & Time