Mayan Jungle Bird Watching Tour
Venture into the Mayan jungle with a knowledgeable guide to see and learn about a variety of migratory and native birds, flora, and fauna.
What You Will Do
- 6 hour bird watching tour of the Mayan jungle
- See a variety of different bird species, including migratory birds that fly over the Gulf of Mexico to the Yucatan Peninsula
- Learn about a variety of bird species, the jungle, and the flora and fauna around Puerto Morales, from a knowledgeable, bilingual guide
- Binoculars for bird watching
- Round-trip transportation
- Lunch, snacks, water, and soft drinks included
Bring weather-appropriate clothing, comfortable walking shoes, a long sleeve cotton shirt, jacket, swimsuit, towel, hat, sunscreen, and sunglasses.